Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The journey is soon to begin!

41 sleeps to lift-off!!!

The beginning of my "Blog".
After encouragement from friends I start this online journal as I head towards the trip I have been waiting for for 30 years!
In 2000 I told my online stitching friends that I was going to visit them in the US in 2006. The time has come!!
I have my ticket to LA and plans are afoot for my overland travels.
The beginning of this blog will just be day to events, with sprinklings of travel plans, but come September 1, the journey begins!
I am sure Tilley is aware that something is happening!! Boy will I miss her! Hence her picture on the first page!
Today has been a lazy day, sorting fabric and machine sewing some things to take with me. Lets see what tomorrow brings?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home