Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

38 sleeps to lift-off!!!

Today has been a busier day!
Got up early , took Tilley for a "short" walk and then off to collect Liz and on to Ballarat.
First a stop at our LNS, Sovereign Needlecraft. Liz got her fabric while I drooled over the new DMC threads that had just arrived. Then to the bead shop where I bought some beads for insects. More about them much much later, maybe at Hershey ;)From there we went on to Embroiderers Guild for our patchwork day. As it was our Christmas in July we had a show and tell of some great Christmas pieces and some of the Sashiko bags that were finished off from last month. Didn't have my camera so couldn't take any photos this time.
After a wonderful shared lunch, we talked and stitched a little more then Liz and I left early.
On to Stockland Shopping Centre where I collected my new phone!! Now I have a camera!!
On to Acupuncture and massage and then to the travel agent where I took my first photo with my phone! Meet Sandie!! My plans from LA to Ottawa are almost finalised! I now have all my travel times and once they are confirmed I'll let you all know where and when :)
After that it was home to play with the phone, on the Net and soon to bed!
Nite all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home