Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Monday, September 04, 2006

4sleeps to Teagle!!!

Today Michele had to work, so off we went, me with laptop in hand.
I forgot something , so even though we were late, we headed back home. I got what I needed and we left again. There on the patio was Michele's handbag...purse, money, cards and all!!! We retrieved the bag and set off again with a huge sigh of relief.
Michele to work and me to play with my laptop and camera...here did I espy this little creature! Later to church, then off to shop....again!! I desperately needed sandals. Hadn't been able to get any yesterday. I liked Micheles, but we couldn't get any the same and she couldn't remember where she had got hers. we decided to leave it and eaded off to collect an ordered computer. As we rounded the bend, there was the shoe store. Found similar sandals and went to pay for them. 50% off.yippeee.
Couldn't get the computer, had to be reordered...at least it didn't have to sit in a hot car all day!
Our journey continues, 104° here in Southern California and we hit a blizzard!!!! Yuuuummmmmmm....
From there off to Pala...a little warmer even. On the way we stopped on Gopher Hill..."always gophers here" says Michele...."where says I?" "Hmmm..nowhere" says Michele..."No, just bees" says me!
On to Pala. A little bit of money later, me minus, Michele plus....Michele says where is it. She had lost her money ticket of $30+, so she backtracked. Couldn't find it, but came back with one for $800!!!
Next they held the restaurant open for us, and after a sumptuous "small" feast we headed home. But wait! One more dollar in the machine for Michelle...withdrawal $203..
*sigh* Some people have all the luck but I'm not really grumbling, at least one of us won this time! And so home, post and bed..nite all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home