Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm here!!!


The shuttle bus was 10 minutes late collecting me this yesterday morning. I knew it hadn't passed me so just waited. It finally came and we loaded the baggage and set off. An hour and half later we were at Melbourne airport.
After going through customs and a fairly tight security screening, the plane headed off just a little late to Auckland. I knew we were landing there, but not that we would be there for 3 hours!!! Got directed to a phone that had free local calls so rang Liz and talked until we were calledfor another security check and boarding.
Finally took off and arrived 15 minutes early!
Through customs here without any delays....and there to meet me was Michele...with a camera...grrrr. But it was my camera!!!!
after a very long< slow journey to Orange due to accidents ahead of us we finally arrived!
Now for a nice leisurely evening and probably an early night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home