Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

10 sleeps to lift-off!!!

Off to collect Liz this morning, then to Spotlight in Ballarat for fabric. Then over the road to KMart to try and find out what has happened to a delivery that was ordered July 23. Even though delivery was 2-3 weeks it is booked for August 3o!?!?!?! Not good enough. It will now be delivered Friday! It better be or you'll likely hear me in Canada! Finally off to Patchwork at Guild. Hmmmm...I beaded!
After Guild, back to the travel agents to collect the rest of my tickets! Whoops..my Greyhound Canada pass has someone elses name on it, but my passport number! Cannot be altered or it becomes invalid so it has to be returned to Sydney and reissued!! I hope they let the person who has the ticket with my name on it know he/she is likely carrying a ticket they can't use! I am also very glad we noticed it before I tried to get on the bus in Calgary!!
Then went and got my International Licence. Not sure I want to drive on the wrong side of the road, but at least I can if I need to! A few other things then home.
The picture today is of the Entrance to the Hostel where my mum lives. I think the statues were carved with a chain saw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home