Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Sunday, August 20, 2006

12 sleeps to lift-off!!!


Another quiet day. More beading and puter. I need to get back to stitching!
And I've run out of photos so we will have to go take some more tomorrow. Tilley will be pleased to get out. Hope the weather is fineTodays pics are of two of our 3 hotels.
We may be a small town but we have the necessities, 3 pubs, Post Office,Hospital, Nursing Home, Hostel, Ambulance, Police and train station, chemist, hairdressers, laundromat, caravan park, hardware store, plumbers, two "op" shops, milk bar, takeaway, bakery, and a new supermarket. And some others.
Not so small I guess, but not large either!
More tomorrow....nite all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Sue, I've absolutely loved re-visiting places I saw during my visit! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by for your trip here.

12:30 am  
Blogger Sue said...

Glad you're enjoying the pics Terri.
anything I've missed that you want me to take a pic of?

9:46 pm  
Blogger Terri said...

Not really. It's just fun to see some familiar places again. I have my photos from my trip packed up right now while I try to reorganize my stash-room.

4:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home