Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

24 sleeps to lift-off!!

Well, I finished the beaded pen last night, and delivered it to Guild this morning...another thing off my list! Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of it.
Spent the day at Guild with the Smocking and Beading Group, then went off to the travel agents again. This time I got my itinerary as far as Ottawa, now to wait for the tickets, passes, addresses, phone numbers etc! Then it was off to the train station to book and pay for the shuttle bus to the airport. I get the first bus in the morning when I leave, and then the last bus when I return. I hope the planes not late or I'll be stranded at the airport overnight! The plane gets in at 6pm and the bus leaves at 7pm. Hey Jenny...want to come collect me at the airport if the planes late????
Anyway after that I went shopping for a fence, so Tilley can't escape from my friends place and then went to buy some small things for kids I'll be seeing. My bag is nearly full and I haven't packed any clothes yet! Lastly bought some rolls to take for lunch tomorrow, but more of that tomorrow night!
Todays photos are of what is now a private home, but was once Daly's Tea Rooms in Ballan. (You can just see Tilley at the front of the house if you look closely LOL) It is a National Trust listed property and has its own medallion to prove it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home