Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Thursday, August 03, 2006

29 sleeps to lift-off!!!


Today we were up early. I left Tilley "home alone" and set off to Bacchus Marsh. Collected a friend, took her for tests and while I was waiting went off to the new Direct Factory Outlet. That place is huge!!! I didn't think that prices were all that cheap though. Bought a bag and some kids books for my trip. The books are a gift LOL, not for me to read! Then back to collect friend and home again. No stitching at all today and forgot to take a photo, so here's one of Tilley in her sleeping bag. I don't think she appreciated being woken by a camera!

4 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

She's such a cutie! I bet she and my Bandit would get along famously. He loves burrowing too!

2:03 am  
Blogger Sue said...

Are you sure Bandit wouldn't eat her?

12:51 pm  
Blogger Terri said...

Nope. My Bandit is an italian greyhound. I think you're thinking of my other dogs which I finally had to put to sleep a couple of years ago at the young ages of 14 and 16.

1:16 pm  
Blogger Sue said...

Don't greyhounds chase rabbits and eat them. How would Bandit know she wasn't a rabbit LOL

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home