Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

37 sleeps to lift-off!!


Well today was another trip to Ballarat. This time Tilley came too.
We got up fairly early and I took lots of photos of Tilley...still playing with the camera! Before we left I took this one of Tilley outside the new garage. Can you see her LOL.
Then it was off to the supermarket to get some lunch, the hardware store to get some hooks for the garage curtain, and the Council to get a mailing address for the owner of the house next door. As you can see in the photo, the fence is on a lean and almost touching the garage. There is a very vigorous creeper growing on it!! Needs to be fixed before the garage is damaged. Anyway filled out the forms and have to wait for an address!
After that it was on to Ballarat. By now we were running late, so it was straight up to the Dollhouse Group. We made a tiny little jewel box complete with a crystal hanging from a gold chain necklace.
I forgot to take a photo of it. I will tomorrow, but for now here is one of two of the girls busy "working"!
After that it was off to Bunnings to get some floor tiles for the dollhouse, then the electrical store, and then back to the travel agent. Sandie had already left so I have to try and catch her Friday as tomorrow I will be leaving home even earlier and home much later, but I'll tell you about that then!

To finish off here is another picture of Tilley taken this morning. You'll all probably be sick of me talking about her by the time I leave! But she is cute!

1 Comments:

Blogger Juanita said...

Ooooh... are you sure you can't sneak Tilley into your bag? LOL

12:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home