Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

31 sleeps to lift-off!!!

Here's the picture of Madeline I promised some of you. My niece Madeline is going to inherit her! ;) Madeline supports, with enthusiasm, Melbourne football club. Their colours are red and blue hence the colours of the dragon.
Go Demons!! You do agree Maddie??
The Dragon is "Eustace" by "Definitely Different Bears" http://www.ddbears.com/
Ok today was another lazy sewing day. Didn't do much else!
Gardener came and mowed the lawn and Ina came to visit after her holiday.
Tilley and I went to the Post Office for a walk, well drive and little walk! Thought for this month I might add some local photos so you can see my town and surrounding areas. I took a photo of the Cenotaph and Post Office. As you can see the weather was not very enticing today, but it is Winter!

2 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Hey! I've been there!

1:20 pm  
Blogger Sue said...

You have, but you didn't see Tilley LOL

2:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home