Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Monday, August 07, 2006

25 sleeps to lift-off!!!



Well here's the poor shorn dog..photo as promised :)
Today was a lazy day again. Not much sewing, but I did finally finish my Sashiko Bag.
Also the Building Surveyor came and passed my garage so that is something finally off the list!
Tonight I have to finish off a beaded pen that will go on display in the Johnson Collection over the Christmas period. Ballarat Branch of the Embroiderer's Guild of Victoria is decorating one of the rooms. I have to get the pen finished early as I won't be here when the display starts. If you are interested, here is the link to the Johnson Collection!
http://www.johnstoncollection.org/

2 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

She seems happy about the haircut. She looks like she's smiling!

1:46 am  
Blogger Sue said...

She hasn't looked in the mirror Terri :)
She won't look in the mirror...she's scared of her own reflection. I think she thinks its competition!

9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home