Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Monday, August 21, 2006

11 sleeps to lift-off!!!


Well today started out the same...beading and sorting, but I'd run out of photos so Tilley and I went for a short drive....very short as it happened!
Out the drive and around the corner...thump, thump, thump!
So I pulled over. Sure enough a flat tire..flat as a tack! Would I drive the next 2 blocks to the garage...nah. Rang the RACV (Automobile Club). They'd be about 10 minutes. I had barely hung up and he was there! Tyre changed and I asked for a photo. Of course Tilley had to be in it. I meant on the ground , but he thought picking her up was a better idea! Then off to the garage to get the tyre fixed. The puncture was from a broken tip of a Stanley knife...not mine! Eletrician, plumber, or builders..who knows? Anyway while tyre was fixed we had a short chat with the local constabulary, who consented to his photo being taken for you all.
The last photo is for Mandie's kids :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home