Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Monday, October 09, 2006

Off on cruise!!

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, but things happen.
And no photos as I am not on my on puter.
After Winterpeg I travelled by train to Sudbury Junction. On the way I met Tina at Sioux Lookout when we stopped briefly there.
3 hours wait at Sudbury Junction and I was on another Greyhound to Ottawa where I stayed the night with Julie and Dale, then train to Dorval (near Montreal). Stayed there three days visiting with Ryan and his family. It was a wonderful 3 days!!
From there another train, to Oshawa, where I met Vic, DonnaH and Lil.
The next day we headed off by car to Toronto and then on to Niagara Falls. Amazing!!! I will edit this post next time and add pictures.
From Niagara we headed on to Hershey where I had a wonderful 5 days meeting many of my online stitching buddies and spending lots of money on stitching stash!! Lots more to write and show about this 5 days, but no time now to do it. I received some wonderful gifts from everyone, in particular a beautiful hand stitched quilt, cushion and some sewing essentials. I was soooo surprised and am still speechless about them! Also had a few chocolate martinis....yummmm.
The next step of the journey was with Nita and Jim to Wichita and then on to Dallas for a show, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, the Texas State Fair, and another small stitchers gathering!!
Michele joined us there and yesterday we came down to Galveston where Liz and Tom met us. Today we are off on the cruise. I guess my next post will probably be after I return so all be good in my absence!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home