Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

1 sleep to Beths!!!!




Yesterday, I said goodbye to Victoria, Teagle and family and headed by coach and ferry to Vancouver. Smooth voyage, nice scenery. I stayed at Sandman Hotel which with the exception of long queues for the lift, was great. No internet or wireless connection in my room, but got to use their Business Centre computer for a brief time.
At 6.30 this morning I headed for the Rocky Mountaineer train, and we left Vancouver at about 7.30am. travelling very slowly initially with a long stop in rail yards on the way. Once we got out into the country the scenery was spectacular and I'm told, will be even better tomorrow. We are travelling in the 2 week period that the salmon head upstream to spawn, and hope to see them tomorrow in the shallows.
As I have to get up at 5.30 tomorrow morning I shall finish here now.
Nite all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home